Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's been awhile!


The photo above is of my newest necklace, now available in my store.

Sorry for the delay in posting! It's been crazy busy and stressful at my day job lately, and I have limited time or energy for anything else. I wish I could do jewelry all day, every day, but it's going to be awhile before I'm able to do that.

Amazingly, inspiration has struck me through this incredibly busy time in my life. After careful thought, I've decided on opening a new store, especially for my metal jewelry creations. I've been drawing out a lot of designs lately, and have noticed that each one has gotten its inspiration through something that I found in nature. That is why I named my new store "Nature in Design Jewelry". I have my logo, made out a business card design, and started an Etsy store. You can take a look here: http://natureindesign.etsy.com. It's not open yet, but you can see the logo and such. I thought it was a wise idea to keep my actual metalwork separate from my Fashion Accessories store. Wish me luck on my new endeavor!

No comments: