Friday, June 6, 2008

Inspire, Precious, Dream, Cherish



Introducing my two latest pieces! I know they aren't really my style, but they both kind of just came to me last night. I didn't even have a design drawn up or anything. I just started putting pieces together and creating. Check them out here. What do you think?

And...good news! I figured out why I couldn't upload the Oregon photos (too large). I made them smaller, so here they are:

See that area I circled? That's where we spontaneously decided to hike to. Pretty ambitious, for three little girls such as ourselves. :)

I snapped a photo of one of the views while we were hiking. It's not so great. I must have been getting tired :-P

And we finally reached our destination! If you think that looks big, you should take a look at the inside!

That is unfortunately all the photos I really have of Oregon. We were so busy having fun that we forgot to document our activities!

No comments: