Thursday, June 5, 2008

Accessories Galore!


These are just a few of the many new pieces I've been working on. Check out my store for everything that I've been adding. For some reason, I've been really inspired to create lately. I think it's the excitement of **hopefully** getting into the Art Institute of Portland and taking their Apparel Accessory Design program. I've been daydreaming A LOT lately of the sort of things I could do with what I learn there. Jewelry is just a small fraction of apparel accessories, and I'm so excited to learn the techniques and processes that go into designing and creating things like handbags, belts, scarves, ties, shoes, etc., etc., etc. I hope hope HOPE I make it in!

Also, I'm not sure if anyone cares or not, but I unfortunately could not upload my Oregon pictures as promised. Maybe they're too big? There weren't too many, anyway. We were so busy running around and having fun that most times, we forgot to take out our cameras and snap some photos. The only ones I have are from our hike to Pittock Mansion. They are beautiful though. I'll try to figure out why my photos aren't uploading so that I can get them on here and share with you the beauty.

1 comment:

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Oooooh, a hiker - I'm bookmarking this blog :)