Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend Plans



As per my earlier post about my laziness and how I'm not getting anything done, I've decided to set some weekly goals for myself. Not anything big, because I've never been very good at that, but I thought that if I at least set some small goals for myself, I can make sure to get the important things done by the end of the week. This week, I decided to keep it small, since I know I'm going to want to fit in some birthday celebrating :) But I have decided that by Sunday night, I want to have all my samples packed up and ready to be shipped. I'm participating in a couple of small "samplers" being put on by other independent artists. I have made all of the earrings that I want to be included in my packages as well as put together all my matchbook notepads that I am using for the promo materials. But I still have to put each little packet together and put them in the box to ship them off. They've been sitting around for awhile now, and I know that I really need to get on it or I'll miss the deadline. So by Sunday night, they will be done. Then I can mail them out Monday morning and get to work on my next weekly goal. Wish me luck, as I can be an expert procrastinator at times ;)

3 comments:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

These are really cute!!

nikoart said...

Good luck with all your promos! I know how hard it can be to keep yourself motivated when you're supposed to be doing things for your own business and there's no one else to enforce you to stick to a deadline! I am an expert in the art of procrastination too. :o) Hope you had a fun birthday weekend!

Unknown said...

I LOVE those earrings!