Thursday, September 18, 2008




I've been trying to keep up with everyone and everything, but lately it seems as though there's never enough time. I always feel like I'm one step behind. I do, however, feel that most of this has to do with my laziness more than me being busy. I could, after all, work immediately on packaging my promos or making new jewelry designs as soon as I get home from work everyday, but instead I decide to grab a snack, sit down, and relax in front of the TV. So really, it's my own fault. :) I have found time, despite my laziness, to continue practicing my "photography". It's in quotes, because I really have no idea what I'm doing. The photos at the top are the results of my experimentation. Are they getting any better?

Some fantastic news that I forgot to include is that a select few of my pieces can now be found at Trendy Shoppes and The Bonbi Forest Indie Emporium. I am stoked :)

No comments: