Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gift Time!




I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted! Shame on me! I thought I'd show some photos of what I've been up to, since I haven't been around for awhile. The first is actually a pair of earrings that I created a long time ago, but I just updated it and took some better photos of it. Check out "Fiery Passion" earrings that I just listed in the store. I also added gift wrapping and gift certificate options to the store, just in time for the holidays. Check those out as well...perfect gift options!

I also just ordered a whole bunch of new materials, and can't wait to get them in. That's one of the downsides of living in Hawaii though...the long transit time for some items. But I'll be adding some yummy new items once they're in (you'll see what I'm talking about)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Pretty earrings and what nice offers for your shop!

Light Harmony Gratitude said...

It must be nice to be in Hawaii!
My partner once worked on some organic farms there.
Thanks for commenting on my first blog post!
LHG :shop:
LHG :blog: