Friday, May 16, 2008

Earrings and Necklaces and Pendants, oh my! ;)


I don't know where I found the time to create two new pieces, but I was so inspired by the upcoming summer's bright and sunny weather and the green nature of Hilo that I got out my "designing hat" and out came these earrings and this necklace! Don't you think these colors are so bright and vibrant?

On to another topic; my trip to Oregon is approaching fast! The friend I'm going to visit wants me to come up with some ideas of things to do while I'm there. I haven't been there for such a long time that I don't even remember what kinds of activities there are to do at the end of May. Any ideas? I'm so excited for this trip! I'm much overdue for a nice vacation and some quality time with great friends.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Artifax said...

Beautiful new pieces!!

Gosh there is so much to do here in Oregon! Just off the top of my head, there's Crafty Wonderland, Portland Saturday Market, OMSI, and the Convention Center always has cool shows (they just finished a cool ceramics and metal one).

Hope you have a great trip!!!

Unknown said...

Great weather is always inspiration. I hope you have a fantastic trip.

Jenn Maruska said...

Your pretty green necklace is just in time for nicer weather and sunny days! : )