Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Bee!





After a long awaited and planned for home "craft show", things are finally starting to settle down. And I can proudly say that I did a lot better than I thought I would. I'm working on a few custom orders and some new pieces, but I haven't gotten as much done as I hoped I would. I'm thinking that I just need a couple days of "rest", then I can get back to normal again.

I have a trip planned to Oregon at the end of this month. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration there. I haven't been to Oregon since I graduated from college almost 3 years ago. I'm also *hoping* to go to Japan with my parents toward the end of this year. That should be tons of fun, and give me lots of new ideas, too!

The pictures show some of the things I've been working on. Find them all at www.erintokuuke.etsy.com

3 comments:

esque said...

Really lovely stuff! Like the background you used! I've never been to Oregon (or to Japan for that matter) but I heard it's beautiful!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

T.Allen said...

I hope your trip awakens all sorts of wonderful creative ideas. I started power walking again and can't wait to design around the sights I took in right in my little corner of AZ. Peace...

Unknown said...

the white flowers with the teal tear drop hoops are my faves! :) I'm sure where ever you travel you will be inspired...enjoy it!