Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More New


Now that I have all these great new materials, I just can't stop creating! It's like a disease! A fun one though, so I'm not complaining! Check out the new pieces, as always, in my shop.

On a totally unrelated note, my boyfriend's nephew said the cutest thing the other day (I think it's cute, anyway) that I just had to share. He noticed the bandage on my leg, and asked what happened. I told him "I have an 'owie'". He asked me if I fell down, and when I said no, he said "Well then you don't have an owie, Aunty!". I thought that was pretty cute.

2 comments:

ThreadBeaur said...

I like the silver earrings, very nice!

Rosebud Collection said...

Beautiful jewelry and isn't it fun when you want to keep creating?
Love the story about the "owie"..very cute..