Friday, July 18, 2008

Where's all the New Pieces?

Just in case any of you have been wondering, I thought I'd give a little update on why I haven't had any new items up in awhile and why I haven't been posting here on my blog. I somehow injured my thumb, which makes it very difficult to even write, much less make jewelry. The doctor is still not sure exactly what I did to it, but it may have something to do with the ligament. I'm a little bummed out because I just bought a whole bunch of new supplies and drew out these new designs that don't look like what I normally make. I was excited to get started, but I guess it's going to have to wait, as my thumb decided it was time for me to take a break ;) In any case, I'm hoping for a speedy discovery so that I can get back to creating!

No comments: